Strathalbyn area, South Australia – 2017 dates and venues to be confirmed.
Canberra, ACT – Wednesday 29 March 2017 (PLEASE NOTE: this will be an evening event to commence at 4pm until approximately 9.30pm)
- to be held at Lions Youth Haven, Kambah Pool Road, Kambah, ACT
- plenty of free parking
- a light dinner will be provided
- 8 participants maximum (minimum for workshop to proceed is 5 participants)
- DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHOP OUTLINE HERE
- Upon Application. Contact Evidence Based Worming.
- Upon Application. Contact Evidence Based Worming
Instructions for booking into Evidence Based Worming wormPower! V.1 workshops
- download and complete the wormPower! Application Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- await confirmation from Evidence Based Worming that you have secured a place at the workshop
- pay for your workshop through the EBW Shop by the due date that will be advised to you. Please note that if you do not pay by the due date an invitation will be sent to the next person on the reserve list.
- once your payment has been received your booking will be confirmed and further instructions for the workshop will be provided to you
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION
EBW Refund Policy:
- a full refund will be provided in the event that Evidence Based Worming cannot proceed with a workshop
- if a participant withdraws prior to a workshop, a refund will not be provided unless s/he can provide a replacement participant for that workshop and payment is received from the replacement participant prior to the workshop.